- two contrasting Christmas fabrics
- two buttons or charms
- thread/ribbon for hanging
- matching sewing thread
1. Cut two triangles with equal sides - these are 9 inches.
2. Sew together with right sides of fabric facing, leaving a small opening for turning.
3. Turn in the right way and press, making sure corners are pointed, and then sew opening closed.
4. With knotted thread, sew through one corner of the triangle, then sew through each other corner so the three corners match together.
5. Centre the three corners and thread needle through to the back of the fabric, catching all the fabric.